Want to dive a little deeper into the practice of yoga? Bhakti camp is for you!
This camp is for those that want to go beyond the mat and delve deeper into the world of yoga. Our aim is to give attendees an understanding of as well as the tools to live the yoga lifestyle.
In the camp attendees will ....
- hear 5 talks on yoga wisdom by Yoga Philosophy Club founder and world renowned speaker and yogi Ananta das
- Learn easy to apply and practice meditaion techniques
- have daily yoga asana classes
- have the opportunity to attend vegan cooking classes
- find your dosha (ayurvedic workshop)
- go on an AWESOME waterfall hike
- visit Springbrook's glow worm cave
Although the subject matter can be quite serious our camps are always fun and full of good vibes.
Our camp venue this month is in the heart of Springbrook approximately 100kms south of Brisbane in a stunning location with a rainforest backdrop in the midst of the Gold Coast hinterland. Waterfalls, scenic views and crisp mountain air set the scene and abundant wildlife abound, on and off the property.
Choose from a variety of sleeping arrangements, including queen size beds, singles and air mattresses, and space for 2 lucky campers and 3 vans... a maximum of 25 people total.
All linen (excluding for campers), delicious vegan meals and activities are provided.
$199 single full weekend
$300 couple full weekend
$75 day visitors
Student rates available!
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!! REGISTER NOW TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT
Contact us with any questions: 0406 606 368 or email@example.com